Social Media Chair
76 people are interested
We are looking for someone to handle our social media presence.
Tasks include the following responsibilities:
· Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; responding to comments and questions on posts; and developing ways to increase followers.
· Collaborating with Foster Coordinators to gather information on animals in foster homes.
· Reaching out to foster parents (via email/Facebook group) to gather info and updated pictures. Gathering specific animal information from the foster spreadsheet.
· Seeking out information and gathering pics/info from ALIVE volunteers about barn residents via Facebook volunteers' page.
· Collaborating with Fundraising team to promote events and create thank you posts for social media.
· Visiting The Little Barn residents to take photos for social media posts.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+