We are looking for someone to handle our social media presence.
Tasks include the following responsibilities:
· Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; responding to comments and questions on posts; and developing ways to increase followers.
· Collaborating with Foster Coordinators to gather information on animals in foster homes.
· Reaching out to foster parents (via email/Facebook group) to gather info and updated pictures. Gathering specific animal information from the foster spreadsheet.
· Seeking out information and gathering pics/info from ALIVE volunteers about barn residents via Facebook volunteers' page.
· Collaborating with Fundraising team to promote events and create thank you posts for social media.
· Visiting The Little Barn residents to take photos for social media posts.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Grant Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator and...
- Chicago Community Pet Coalition...
- Social Media Chair
- Volunteers Needed
- Transportation Committee
- Barn Leaders Needed
- Animal Foster Homes Needed
- Community Outreach Chair
- Alive and Running Program Chair...
- Graphic Design Chair
- Grant Writing Co-Chair
- Bequests & Planned Giving Chair
- Home Visit Coordinator
- Adoption Coordinator