Join us as a volunteer for our 5th annual Celebrate Life Wellness Fair in Chicago! As a member of our event team you will assist the Event Coordinator in planning and running this event. You have the option of serving on one or more event teams throughout the event. Event Volunteers must attend all event team meetings, assist Event Coordinator with workload for the event, assist with event prep, set up and be present as a team member the day of the event.
Estimated time commitment: 20 hours per event, In-person
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per event
- Outgoing people-person
- Event Assistant for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Celebrate Life Wellness Fair...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Program Coordinator for Mental...
- Virtual Program Coordinator for...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Social Media & Outreach for...