As a member of our events team you will assist the Event Coordinator in planning and running NoStigmas events. As a volunteer you have the option of serving on one or more event teams throughout the year. Event Volunteers must attend all event team meetings, assist Event Coordinator with workload for the event, assist with event prep, set up and be present as a team member the day of the event.
Estimated time commitment: 20 hours per month per event, In-person
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 20 hours per week per event
- Outgoing people-person
- Graphic Designer
- Event Coordinator for Mental...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Social Media & Outreach for...