Beehive is an open source initiative improving humanitarian crowdfunding through a real time platform that allows aid to be mobilized in crucial times. We need an open source developer to help us build this product.
These are our needs:
- Using Twitter Bootstrap, code an initial empty shell/website foundation for Beehive.ngo that initial containers can be incorporated into.
- Generate and post a block of code on GitHub
- Establish a file structure
- Ensure that the folders and code get properly situated on Beehive's server
We're building an initial placeholder site for Beehive.ngo featuring a list of aid activities reported by humanitarian organizations. We need a shell to incorporate a container for the list. Different teams of volunteers will create new containers, Twitter Bootstrap is a popular and well developed framework suitable for an open source project.
- Web Design
- Website Project Management
- Website Programming
- Web Design / UX
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mobile Programming
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- roughly 10 hours a week