The VISTA Department at Project Amistad is recruiting individuals to volunteer in the Guardianship Dept. Volunteers will performing the following duties:
- Report’s to Guardianship department for assigned direction.
- Listens to client’s feedback and creates narratives to document all services rendered, files this narrative in corresponding client file.
- Assists with reading, analyzing and reviewing narrative reports and files for QA purposes.
- Assists with shopping requests to ensure the needs of our clients are met.
- Files documents per supervisor request.
- Completes reports as directed.
- Accurately enter all client information into client management system.
- Provide excellent customer service and provide first contact for complaints, forward all information of complaint to the appropriate Guardianship Case Manager.
- Provides companionship services by visiting clients and providing substance, including but not limited to: reading, conversing, sharing a meal and providing moral.
- Provides administrative support to the Guardianship Department.
- Maintains log of appointments if so requested.
- Attends funeral upon the death of a client.
- Participates in community events to market and promote the agency, including holiday client events.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to volunteer you must:
1. Undergo criminal background check
2. Complete VIP orientation designed for volunteers / interns.
3. Is punctual in meeting project assignments and communicate with supervisor when changes in volunteer schedule arise.
4. Should comply with agency policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
If interested in the position please contact the VISTA Department at 915-298-1104 with Rebeca or Alicia..
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Schedule