The role of the Job Readiness Trainer is to motivate and support residents of The Mission of Yahweh in their efforts to gain employment by delivering formal sessions on job seeking skills, facilitating networking among the group, and providing one on one support.
- Prepares and delivers Job training program to resident jobseekers, coaching them in effective job searching skills which include: resume preparation, interview techniques, communication skills, networking and other exercises.
- Hold weekly class on job readiness and job search skills.
- Provides one-on-one support to participants to address their motivation, emotional stabilityand job readiness skills.
Experience with work recruitment/job readiness required.
Bachelor's Degree Required: Human Services, Business, Communications field preferred.
- Adult Education
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Teaching / Instruction
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Once a week committment