This is a unique opportunity where you can truly enhance the life of someone else, while also enriching your own!
Grace Hospice is seeking dedciated, caring,individuals who have just an hour or two a week to sit and spend some time with our hospice patients.
At a time when everything is confusing and seems out of control, it gives our patients something positve to look forward to every week, along wtih thier caregivers!
If you've ever experienced caring for a loved one, you know what it means to have the support of others who truly care!
If you would like more information regarding this rewarding expereince, call Julie at Grace today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient