This is a unique opportunity where you can truly enhance the life of someone else, while also enriching your own!
Grace Hospice is seeking dedciated, caring,individuals who have just an hour or two a week to sit and spend some time with our hospice patients.
At a time when everything is confusing and seems out of control, it gives our patients something positve to look forward to every week, along wtih thier caregivers!
If you've ever experienced caring for a loved one, you know what it means to have the support of others who truly care!
If you would like more information regarding this rewarding expereince, call Julie at Grace today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer