Heartland Hospice is looking for Administrative Volunteers to assist us in an office setting with answering phones, filing and special behind the scenes projects for our staff and patients. If you love to help others and would like clerical experience please reach out to us! Volunteering looks great on college applications as well as resumes!!!
As a Heartland Hospice volunteer you can donate as much or as little time monthly as you desire. The duties of our volunteers are varied. This flexibility allows you to find an area or service that is uniquely suited to you and provide you with the greatest personal satisfaction.
Administrative Volunteer(clerical duties)
*Training 4 hours
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Asmuch or as little as you want
- Your Gift Is Your Time! Become A...
- Love To Help Others? Volunteer...
- Are You A Veteran Who Would Like...
- Vigil Volunteers Are Needed At...
- Do You Have A Heart For Others?...
- 16 and Older Looking for Summer...
- Do You Love Organization? Are...
- Speak Spanish?We Need You!
- Are You In High School And...
- 16 and Older? Join Heartland...