We need a Communications Director to communicate the organization's mission, manage our organization's messaging, manage local media coverage and advertising for our events and write press releases as needed.
We have 2-4 events per year that require media coverage and corproate sponsorship. A large part of this role involves nurturing corporate relationships.
Additionally, you will collaborate with our Development Director on fundraising event planning, Community Outreach Director on civic org messaging, and Executive Director on program offerings.
Lastly, this director would be repsonsible for developing metrics by which our projects and programs' success can be measured and reported to our supporters and donors, and provide program changes as necessary.
If you're highly organized, ability to handle cross-functional duries, and your strengths are dimplomacy, relationship building, and public speaking, we'd love to hear from you. We'll give you every opportunity to make an impact on this small town.
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...