Compassionate care hospice is seeking an individual to assist our office manager with the daily tasks in our office. This is a great opportunity for students or interns to learn more about hospice operations and gain a knowlege of hospice. Our office hours are Monday- Friday 830-5pm. Volunteer hours are very flexible during our business hours. If you are interested; please contact Jill Baldwin Volunteer Coordinator for compassionate care hospice.
- Administrative Support
- Organization Design
- Basic Computer Skills
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- very flexible
- Volunteer needed to play chess...
- Brighten an individuals day by...
- seeking warm compassionate...
- Office Volunteer/Intern needed
- Compassionate Presence Volunteer...
- Our veterans will not be...
- It's nice to be nice....lend a...
- The Holidays are Here!
- Our patients love animal...
- Direct Patient Care Volunteer
- Helping a senior celebrate a...