Seeking music therapy students or professionals OR musicians that want to increase well-being of others. Volunteer will play their preferred instrument for members, possibly teach members how to play simple instruments. Another idea would be a volunteer leading a drum circle, we do not have drums on-site so the volunteer would be bringing those withthem.
Our community support program serves individiuals living with a serious and persistent mental illness such as severe depression, border personality disorder, bipolar disorder or other anxiety or personality disorders.
Help end stigma and health disparities.
- Music Therapy
- Percussion Instrument
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-8 hours per month, 3-6 months minimum
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Employment Specialist (VISTA)
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Calling musicians
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor
- Financial Specialist (VISTA)