Become a YSC State Leader! YSC State Leader contributions include identifying local and state-wide resources for young women affected by breast cancer, as well as promoting outreach, education and awareness activities throughout their region.Qualifications, Roles and Responsibilities of a State Leader Qualifications:
- Diagnosed with breast cancer under the age of 45.
- Recommended that you are at least one year from diagnosis.
- Willing to commit to 1 year with the option to recommit at the end of the year.
- Communication with Reginal Field Staff
- Healthcare Provider Outreach
- Network with Young Women Affected by Breast Cancer
- Community Outreach
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a month
- Diagnosed with breast cancer under the age of 45