Our mission is to empower youth through POSITIVE Arts self-expression, education, community service, and bridging the cultures through the Arts. Our Performing Arts Summer Intensive is designed to expose children from various economical backgrounds to the various forms of dance in an effort to bridge the culturals through the arts.
This high quality and Award Winning Music and Arts program in located in multiple locations throughout Metro Atlanta is currently seeking volunteers to be Instructors during the After-School hours. If you can teach a unique form of dance, then we want you to SHARE YOUR GIFT!
Please send us your availability. The times are flexible but are all in 1 hr increments between 4:00pm - 6:00 p.m. Orientation, two References and A Background check is required prior to starting. For a list of the various locations and times, please visit www.ArtportunityKnocks.org or call 678-355-8734.
- Theater Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Marketing and Recruiting Volunteer
- Special Education Intern
- Music/Vocal/Piano Instructor...
- Volunteer Dance Instructor...
- Volunteer Youth Program Assistant
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Administrative Assistant (Office...
- Recruiting for Board Members:...
- Tutors and Mentors needed for...
- Volunteer Coordinator needed
- Volunteer Piano Instructor...