Our mission is to empower youth through POSITIVE Arts self-expression, education, community service, and bridging the cultures through the Arts. Our Performing Arts Summer Intensive is designed to expose children from various economical backgrounds to the various forms of acting in an effort to bridge the culturals through the arts.
This high quality and Award Winning Music and Arts program in located in multiple locations throughout Metro Atlanta is currently seeking volunteers to be Instructors during Summer Camp. If you can teach a unique form of dance, then we want you to SHARE YOUR GIFT!
Please send us your availability. The days are flexible but are all in 2 hr increments between 9am - 6:00 p.m. Only need to commit to one - two days a week. Orientation, two References and A Background check is required prior to starting. For a list of the various locations and times, please visit www.ArtportunityKnocks.org or call 678-355-8734.
- Theater Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2hrs one or Two days a week
- Vocal Instructor Volunteers...
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Administrative Assistant (Office...
- Recruiting New Board Members:...
- Event Planning and Promotions
- Special Education Instructor
- Recruiting for Board Members:...
- Summer Camp Counselors needed
- Music & Arts Summer Camp...
- Volunteer Dance Instructor...
- Arts Instructors needed in Atlanta
- Grant writer and Development
- Tutors & Mentors needed for...
- Acting, Dance, Drama, Guitar...