Can you spare two hours a month to help an older adult remain independent?
Paying bills, balancing a checkbook, or reading mail can become challenging for many reasons. Volunteer Money Management works through volunteers to help older adults manage their financial tasks so they can remain self-sufficient. Knowing that the bills are paid and the checkbook is balanced gives many people peace of mind. If you would like to make a difference in an older adult’s life, we would love to hear from you.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- Elder care
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a month
- Connecting with Seniors
- Tech Tutors for Seniors
- Seniors Need Help Preparing for...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Yoga for Seniors
- Do You Enjoy Resale Store...
- Calling all Piano Virtuoso's!...
- Do You Have a Green Thumb? Help...
- Volunteer Money Management
- Furry Friends Bring Smiles to...
- Older adults NEED your help so...
- Going to the Chapel....
- Exercise Leader for Seniors
- Driver needed for food donation...
- Performers needed! We'll supply...
- Volunteering with Seniors
- Evening Volunteers for Seniors...
- Green thumbs needed