PROVAIL, a leader in the field of supported services for children and adults with disabilities, is seeking a Research Intern. This position involves independent research on the local, regional, and national disability sector.
- Identify local, regional, and national organizations with similar missions to that of PROVAIL.
- Research, compile, and organize current and historical data on both the Disability sector as a whole as well as on individual movements, organizations, and communities on local and national levels.
- Research and compile information on special events, conferences, expos in the Disability sector that could serve as models.
- Gather up to date information on federal, state, and local trends and issues that affect PROVAIL programs and clients.
- Proficiency with Internet research.
- Well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Interested in learning about the Disability Sector.
- Committed to supporting PROVAIL’s mission and clients.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a variety of projects and assignments.
- Ability to work independently.
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8-12 Hours/week for a minimum of 4 months
- Disability Sector Research Intern
- Support Brain Injury Survivors...
- Support Local Students with...
- Work with Brain Injury Survivors!
- Support People with Disabilities...
- 2016 Fall Augmentative and...
- Volunteer with PROVAIL at...
- Development and Fundraising Intern
- Build Your Fundraising Skills...
- Grant Writing and Research Intern
- Build Your Event Planning Skills...