Newark Parks Foundation is in need of a Recruiter to help with Board Development. We have an open position on our Board, and we'd like to fill that position with local residents from the Newark community.
Board members serve short terms, and so this is an ongoing position, though our immediate goal is to fill one position. You can learn more about the Board here: http://newarkparks.org/our-team/.
It's ideal that your be local to the Tri-City area, but a remote Recruiter that's LinkedIn savvy could work, handing off potential leads to the Executive Director. Must be extremely professional and become knowledgeable of our mission and express enthusiam for that mission when interacting with potential candidates. If you're interested, let's chat. Thank you.
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...