The Cancer Assault Challenge, is a 5K obstacle course run similar to a Tough Mudder(r) or Warrior Run(r), but with a good cause. It consists of an extreme run for the competitor and the couch potato run for those who want to have some fun but still raise awareness. Race participants know that an event’s success or failure is dependent on great volunteers! We are always looking to put together excellent teams of volunteers who are willing to offer their assistance and support in order to make the CANCER ASSAULT CHALLENGE a success.
In return for ~6 hours of volunteer service, each volunteer will receive a fully comp’d race entry!!! If you are interested in volunteering at our event, fill out the volunteer registration form on our websiteor email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info and race request for volunteering. Volunteers ROCK!
Possible volunteer positions needed include:
- Helping to sign up runners and teams
- Hanging up posters and handing out pamphlets
- Any special skill you may have to offer: social media, building, marketing, certified lifeguard, etc.
- Setting up course/obstacles in the days preceding the event
Day of Event:
- Assisting in parking cars
- Course marshal
- Concession attendant
- Clean up after event
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- A full 6hr shift is required for a free run entry
- Just like for the race, anyone under 12 must be accompanied by an adult