The event coordinator is responsible for assisting the Executive Team in overseeing the general planning and production of NoStigmas’ annual events. Working closely with the Marketing and Outreach teams, the Event Coordinator will also oversee general event promotion and volunteer management. Previous event coordination experience is preferred, but not required.
Preferrably located in the Chicagoland or LA and surrounding areas.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 40 hours per month per event
- Previous event planning or volunteer experience preferred
- Graphic Designer
- Event Coordinator for Mental...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Social Media & Outreach for...