The Event Assistnat will help the Event Coordinator overseeing the general planning and production of NoStigmas’ annual Celebrate Life Wellness Fair on September 10th. Working closely with the Marketing and Outreach teams, the Event Assistant will also work on general event promotion and volunteer management. Previous events experience is preferred, but not required.
Learn more about the event at http://nostimgas.org/celebrate-life
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week
- Previous event planning or volunteer experience preferred
- Event Assistant for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Celebrate Life Wellness Fair...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Program Coordinator for Mental...
- Virtual Program Coordinator for...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Social Media & Outreach for...