Seeking Client Services Assistant (CSA) Volunteers that make a difference in the military community!
27 people are interested
The Client Services Assistant (CSA) provides a professional, customer-focused, initial impression of the Society. The volunteer is appointed by the Chair of Volunteers (COV), in consultation with the Director, and serves under the supervision of the CSA Lead. NMCRS is also able to offer childcare and mileage reimbursements to all of our Volunteers.
- Serve as client’s ambassador focused on providing outstanding client services
- Assist client in determining required documents for interview
- Enter or update client data in CAP software program
- Manage phone calls and schedule appointments
- Process inquiries and direct to appropriate program leads/referrals
- Process Quick Assist Loans (QAL)
We'll work with your schedule.
Bldg. 2273 Elrod AvenueMCAS MiramarSan Diego, CA 92145
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Financial Service Assistance
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- maximum of 16 hours a week