Social Media Coordinator
Steven’s Hope for Children, Inc., a non-profit children’s charity in Upland, California assists children and their families during the financially and emotionally challenging time of a child's extended care & rehabilitation while away from home.
The volunteer will:
- Maintain editorial calendar for social media and collaborate with the Marketing Team to create new and engaging content that aligns with marketing initiatives.
- Be responsible for daily editorial and content scheduling and posting across multiple social media channels.
- Assist in concept development, copywriting, photo asset selection or creation and project management of social media campaigns.
- Monitor social conversation and interact and engage with customers through social media channels
- Compile weekly analytics on social media content performance and utilize data to shape future initiatives.
- Analyze social media engagement metrics, such as new user growth, fan likes, comments and shares, clicks to website, and report these numbers on a weekly basis
- Assist Marketing team with various projects, as needed.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude that looks for solutions to problems and is always willing to pitch in where needed
Minimum 3 Hours per day, 3-4 days per week. Ability to contribute to and follow various marketing strategies relating to each medium. Detail oriented, quick learner, strong computer skills (MS Office), and the ability to work independently.
Excellent knowledge and understanding of different social media channels, specifically Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Design/Photoshop skills not required but a plus
Marketing, communication, writing, assistant
1014 W. Foothill Blvd Ste B, Upland, CA 91786
10 to 15
Hourly commitment per
Day Week Month Year
On going Specific: to
Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm (Flexible)
Any AARP ChristianVolunteering.org Facebook HandsOn Inland Empire Idealist.org VolunteerMatch.org
Do Not Post Public: Existing SHFC volunteers
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10 to 15 hrs per week
- Minimum 3 Hours per day, 3-4 days per week. Ability to contribute to and follow various marketing st
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Office Assistant
- The Children's Boutique at...
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Grant Writer & Coordinator
- Sponsorship & Fundraising...
- Financial Analyst
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant