Crossroads Hospice in Independence is currently looking for a couple of fun, detail oriented, flexible office volunteers to assist with various office projects. Skills may include anything from simple folding-stuffing-mailing projects all the way up to data entry and organization.
We are currently looking for 1 - 2 volunteers who can come on Wednesdays and Thursdays weekly for 2 to 6 hours each day.
All volunteers, including administrative volunteers will need to attend a volunteer training. We do provide free TB tests, flu shots and back ground checks.
If you would like more information please contact our Independence Office at 816-333-9200 and ask for the Volunteer Department.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Human Resources Assistance
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 16 hrs week
- computer and phone skills
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...