The Chicago Community ToolBank lends high quality tools, such as hammers, drills, rakes and wheelbarrows to other nonprofits, allowing them to do more and larger projects.
The Chicago ToolBank is new to the area and working diligently to make sure nonprofits know we are here to help. As the ToolBank only employees one person, the executive director, we could use some help getting our name out there.
Our outreach/PR coordinator will:
- Research and contact nonprofits
- Create press releases
- Organize outreach events
- Create a media contact list
- Update our website and social media pages
You will work closely with our Executive Director as we further the mission of the Chicago Community ToolBank.
- Internet Research
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 5 hours per week