The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
* Update job postings (80% of internship).
* Inform groups and classes of openings.
* Take on various tasks as needed.
* Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
* Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 16-hours per week for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available Monday evenings for meetings.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 16 hours per week