Get moving with the St. Louis Arc and join us for walks at local parks. Walking is a great way to exercise, stay healthy, socialize, and support your community. Volunteers will encourage and motivate walking club participants and help them keep track of steps. Attendance at all 10 weeks is preferred.
Thursdays, September 8 - October 13, 2016
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours / week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- Kreative Kids Art
- St. Louis Arc - Capable Kids and...
- Social Group Leader for People...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Walking Club!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, Alive
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!