If you’re interested in playing in community leagues, having fun, meeting new friends, and improving your softball skills, then this is just the team for you! Arc United consists of athletes of all abilities. We are expanding to two teams this summer: one will compete in Shaw Park and the other will play in a South County league that will be determined closer to the start of the season. We are currently looking for assistant coaches.
This is an inclusive league of all abilities levels: if you are interested in playing, please contact email@example.com.
Team 1: TBD, April 2017
Crush: Thursdays, July 20 - August 31, 2017
Varies each week (from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.)
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Sports Coaching
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours / week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Social Group for People with...
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...