Join us for a summer of adventure and outdoor activities! The Wild Within is a new outdoor recreation/education club for teens and young adults. During this six week session, the group will learn the basics of camping, rock climbing, fishing, and much more. Volunteers are needed to help lead programs and activities.
Tuesdays, April 10 - May 22, 2018 (No Program on April 24)
5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location varies weekly
- People Skills
- Outdoor Recreation
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours / week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Music Moves!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment