Enjoy cooking with others! Participants will have the opportunity to cook with their family, friends, support staff and roommates. This four week course is designed for people to get together and learn about cooking as a group. Participants will walk away with a complete meal that can be enjoyed during class or as leftovers. The last session will be a cooking competition among all the groups! Volunteers are needed to assist the instructor in leading the class and participants as needed.
Wednesdays, August 9 - 30, 2017
6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- People Skills
- Cooking / Catering
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours / week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Social Group for People with...
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...