Enjoy cooking with others! Participants will have the opportunity to cook with their family, friends, support staff and roommates. This four week course is designed for people to get together and learn about cooking as a group. Participants will walk away with a complete meal that can be enjoyed during class or as leftovers. The last session will be a cooking competition among all the groups! Volunteers are needed to assist the instructor in leading the class and participants as needed.
Wednesdays, March 14 - April 4, 2018
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- People Skills
- Cooking / Catering
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours / week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Fun Social Outings for Teens!
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights