Organization App to Succeed, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations that strives to eliminate poverty in the United States by providing best-in-class comprehensive personal finance education to at-risk Americans so they have the information they need to become financially responsible, independent and successful.
Assignments We are seeking an experienced graphic designer with a good eye for graphic design that will appeal to 16-19-year-olds.
We have multiple graphic design assignments but our priority is redesigning the homepage for the website. We have visualwritten content for each page of a educational software program, and we need a graphic designer to give them a more professional and branded look.
Apply Please email your resume, a link to your work samples, and two days and times (using EST) when you are available for a phone call. We will email to confirm one of your times and phone you as confirmed.
Learn More In the meantime, feel free to visit www.AppToSucceed.org to learn more about our organization and the project.
Compensation Regretfully, as a nonprofit, we are not, yet, able to pay our volunteers, but we do offer other forms of compensation:
1. Exceptional interns who make a significant contribution will receive personal letter of recommendation written by the CEO.
2. Completing your commitment to the internship and your name will be acknowledged on the organizations' website and in the credits of the software program when published.
3. Earn academic credit and / or community service hours, with your school's approval.
3. Complete your assignments and meet expectations and you will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation
5. Learn about personal finance as you research and write about relevant topics.
-Hours are flexible
-Start dates and end dates are flexible.
-Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by Skype, or by phone, saving the time and cost of commuting.
- Graphic Design
- Animation Software
- Web Design / UX
- Visual Arts
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer min. 10 hrs. for 4 months. Flexible times.
- Preference for ongoing commitment.