Organization App to Succeed, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations that strives to eliminate poverty in the United States by engaging at-risk Americans in best-in-class comprehensive information that enables them to become financially responsible, independent and successful.
Assignments We are seeking an experienced graphic designer with a good eye for graphic design that will appeal to 16-19-year-olds.We have multiple graphic design assignments but our priority is redesigning the website homepage or create and produce:
- visual content for the program.
- a professional and branded look for the content in the program.
- a new design for the business card.
- social media pages.
- formats for communication through a variety of media.
Apply Please email your resume, a link to your work samples, and two days and times (using EST) when you are available for a phone call. We will email to confirm one of your times and phone you as confirmed.
Learn More In the meantime, feel free to visit www.AppToSucceed.org to learn more about our organization and the project. We are in the process of rebuilding our website but you will be able to find the information you need on the live original site.
Compensation Regretfully, as a nonprofit, we are not, yet, able to pay our volunteers, but we do offer other forms of compensation:
1. Exceptional interns who make a significant contribution will receive personal letter of reference written by the CEO.
2. Completing your commitment to the internship and your name will be acknowledged on the organization's website and in the credits of the software program when published.
3. Earn academic credit and / or community service hours, with your school's approval.
3. Complete your assignments and meet expectations and you will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation
5. Learn about personal finance as you research and write about relevant topics.
-Hours are flexible
-Start dates and end dates are flexible.
-Work can be done remotely and meetings are held by phone, saving the time and cost of commuting.
- Graphic Design
- Animation Software
- Web Design / UX
- Visual Arts
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer min. 10 hrs. for 4 months. Flexible times.
- Preference for ongoing commitment.