Purpose: To help maintain grounds and landscaping around buildings at two locations.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing trash, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Water and weed garden beds and planted trees.
- Plant new flowers, trees and shrubs as needed.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
- Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
- Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
- Pressure wash where needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Time Commitment: Opportunities will vary, but may include daytime, evening or weekend hours during the growing season.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training