Produce Auction Night
Manheim Produce Auction, Manheim, PA
Gemma’s Angels attends the Manheim Produce Auction, which is held every Tuesday from about 2 pm to 9 pm, seasonally. Here’s the catch-we only go when we have funds. More often than not, we simply don’t. On a great night, we can spend about $100 to $150. In a Best of all Worlds situation, you or your group or business could help us fund the purchases that evening, help us during the auction and then help load afterward. If desired, you can then help distribute to our client locations during the following one to two days after. The auction is a very fun event with all types of "characters" in attendance (yes, including us)!
Great for individuals or small groups (two, three or four persons or more)
Beginning in October, 2016, we will be using our new vehicle, our All-Kids Mobile Farmer's Market and will need more help than ever with this task.
Kids 12 and up with parents are OK.
Call Mike at 717-298-0150 for more info!
REMEMBER: ADD YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON THE FORM SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU
- Youth Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- As much time as you wish, fleixible
- We do not attend regularly, only if we have funds. Call us 717 298-0150
- Produce Auction Night--Great Fun!
- Volunteer Resource Coordinator
- Event Tabling--Sounds Boring,...
- Walkers & Teams, Walk for the...
- Do you like working on trucks?...
- Free HersheyPark Tickets To...
- All-Kids Mobile Farmer's Market-...
- Reverse Food Truck - Volunteers...
- Manager, Community Outreach
- Grant Writing for Good
- Manager, Social Media
- Coordinator, All Kids Farmer's...
- Co-Chairs, Mobile Market...