Great Lakes Caring: Do you live in the Macomb County area? We have a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local area nursing homes.
No experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patient living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or call 800 379-1600 ext. 3523.
Email Me at - firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION
- Help Us Honor Veterans on...
- WARREN, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Fulfill Your Calling in Hospice...
- Mt. Clemens Volunteer with Hospice
- Share Your Music, Share Your Song
- Be There At The Bedside At The End
- On Call Evening Weekend...
- Build a Special Relationship
- PORT HURON, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Grosse Pointe Woods Volunteer...