Great Lakes Caring: Do you live in the Macomb County area? We have a need for hospice volunteers to help with hospice marketing related events.
The Volunteer Activities Team works on fun events in nursing homes to patients with English Teas, Veteran Pinnings that honors patients who are vets, taking pictures of patient hands with their family for remembrance, delivering flowers to patients, recording patient stories as a remembrance for families, plus more.
With all of these events we like to provide entertainment for our patients so we need musicians and singers to be apart fo the Activities Team.
Time Commitment - VARIES - Volunteer at the events you can!
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or call 800 379-1600 ext. 3523.
Email Me at - email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION and Instruments
- Help Us Honor Veterans on...
- WARREN, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Fulfill Your Calling in Hospice...
- Mt. Clemens Volunteer with Hospice
- Guitar/Harpist/Piano Etc....
- Be There At The Bedside At The End
- On Call Evening Weekend...
- Join The Hospice Volunteer...
- PORT HURON, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Grosse Pointe Woods Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteer Training...