Newark Parks Foundation is currently looking for an Executive Director to replace the current director as she's fulfilled her goal of setting up the Board, incorporation, strategic planning, launching programs & projects and organization's website.
Acting director would move into a Development Director role to focus on the financial needs of the Foundation, working alongside the Executive Director.
If you have experience leading and growing an organization, let's chat! Director must be local, share the organization's mission, and have strong references. Newark Parks Foundation is a new nonprofit, and so there's a lot of room to create.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...