Earle Brown Terrace is looking for people who love to have a great time and like to help others have a great time during our special events and parties. These volunteers would help with setting up, serving food and beverages to our residents, interacting with the residents, and help with clean up. If you like being with others and help with parties,compassion, empathy, good sense of humor, cheerful outlook, dependability, and integrity, this is the volunteer opportunity for you.
- Problem Solving
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 times per month, 1-2 hours per time
- compassion, empathy, good sense of humor, cheerful outlook, dependability, integrity,
- Are You A World Traveler? Do...
- BINGO! Calling all Bingo Callers
- Special Event/Party Volunteer
- Adopt a Friend
- Do you have a "Green Thumb"? ...
- Dominoes Volunteer Needed
- Do you have an artsy side? ...
- Do you have a "nose for news"?...
- Musical Maestro? Come play for...
- Science for Seniors
- Calling All Men! Men's Group...
- Activity Ambassador
- "Bridge" Anyone?