REACH & RISE Mentoring through the YMCA
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve.
Become a mentor in our Reach & Rise Mentoring Program and change a child's future forever! Reach & Rise offers individual support to positively impact the lives of youth ages 6-17 in the Bay Area Peninsula region.
As a mentor, you can help youth who may be dealing with issues such as low self-esteem, social isolation, family problems, peer conflict, academic challenges or poor decision-making skills.
23+ years old
Meet 1-3 hours a week for 1 year
Pass background check and drug screen
Mentor training (15 hours total) and 1-3 hours a week (flexible) for one year
Next training begins soon! Email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 618-616-9411 for more information and an application.
Start changing a kid's life forever... TODAY!
Check out this amazing Mentor/Mentee Match in this Reach & Rise Video:
- General Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours/week for one year
- Become a YMCA Youth MENTOR and...
- Change a Kid's Life - Be a...
- Youth Basketball Coach
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...
- Make a Giant Difference - Become...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become...
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever - Be...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Change a Kid's Life! - Become...