Change A Kid's Life Forever - Be a YMCA Mentor! *Flexible - Men/Spanish-Speakers Needed*
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3412 Ross RoadWe Match You with Youth in Your Area!Palo Alto, CA 94303
REACH & RISE Mentoring through the YMCA
President Obama and Steph Curry agree, mentoring saves kids' lives. All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve.
Become a mentor in our Reach & Rise Mentoring Program and inspire a child's future. Reach & Rise offers individual support to positively impact the lives of youth ages 6-17 in the Bay Area Peninsula region.
As a mentor, you can help youth who may be dealing with issues such as low self-esteem, social isolation, family problems, peer conflict, academic challenges or poor decision-making skills.
23+ years old
Meet 1-3 hours a week for 1 year
Pass background check and drug screen
Mentor training (15 hours total) and 1-3 hours a week (flexible) for one year
Next training begins soon! Email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 618-616-9411 for an application today!
Check out this amazing Mentor/Mentee Match in this Reach & Rise Video:
- Problem Solving
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours/week for one year
- Become a YMCA Youth MENTOR and...
- Change a Kid's Life - Be a...
- Youth Basketball Coach
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...
- Make a Giant Difference - Become...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become...
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever - Be...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Change a Kid's Life! - Become...