The Aloha Community Library Association (ACLA) Treasurer is a volunteer member of the ACLA Board of Directors with the following responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain the tools and procedures the ACLA uses to run the business of the ACLA ( bill.com , QuickBooks, etc.)
- Prepare monthly Treasurer Reports for presentation at monthly Board meetings
- Develop the annual budget and oversee the half yearly review and update
- Manage the online payment of bills (we are in the process of implementing bill.com ) and the deposit of any cash / checks.
- Work directly with the Office Manager/Bookkeeper who is a member of the paid Library staff and reports to the Director.
- Work with other board members, staff , and volunteers to provide the financial information necessary for other work of the ACLA, such as grant requests, membership development, capital campaigns, donor relations, etc.
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 10 hours per month
- Specific experience and/or knowledge in Financial Management/Accounting, Financial Reporting