Hockey Saves is need of someone to help develop, manage and execute fund raising on a small but important scale. Please have experience in fund-raising with examples of what you have done and how it helped the cause you were raising funds for. You don't have to be a "telethon master" but we do prefer someone with a proven track record of fund raising...Anything from being a community ambassador for your childs school, to event community leaders, or selling little items to help with awareness to just being a great people person who doesn't mind reaching out to your friends and neighbors and everyone in between.
If you would prefer to work on one particular need we have for our organization or a long term and on-going fund raising ALL help is very much appreciated.
You will primarily be working/ Volunteering along side Veterans and Active Duty Service members as well as heavy general public and corporate sponsors interaction.
This is a perfect way to say "Thanks" for your service to the Country...especially if you're a hockey fan already :)
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- More than one day less than every day
- Fund raising background and management (small scale)
- Fundraising Manager (volunteer)...
- Grant Writer and Finder
- ADMIN ASSISTANCE for small...
- BLOG Writers needed for Military...
- Community Outreach Manager...
- Assemble, Plan, Manage & Execute...
- SMALL SPECIAL EVENTS MANAGER for...
- HR/ Recruiting Professional...
- PR & Marketing (Social Media)...
- Bookkeeper or CPA to volunteer...
- CAR WASH for Troops!