Our Youth Education Internship is a great opportunity to gain educational programming experience. Interns help the Youth Program Manager to enhance, plan and implement field trips, scout groups, birthdays and public programs. Applicants should have strong attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills and a positive personality.
The internship includes the following but is not limited to:
- Assist the Youth Program Manager in scheduling, creating and implementing youth and family programming
- Help plan, develop, and implement educational curriculum/programs
- Help plan and assist with executing special events and programs
- Teach programs for ages 4 - 11, as needed throughout the season
- Develop initiatives and utilize social media to engage families/teachers and the community
- Environmental Education
- Youth Services
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 10 hours per week. Days are flexible.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, computer and logistical skills. Ability to develop and lead.