What do the Library of Congress, Nats Park, H Street restaurants, and Arena Stage have in common? They're all part of Ward 6, DC's largest ward! You can bring your talents and enthusiasm to help seniors at residential facilities in our ward. Assist with scheduled events or lead your own activity - the sky's the limit! There is hand dancing, games, singing, chair exercises, current events discussions, and more. We have four sites located throughout the ward, and activities occur between 10:00am to 2:00pm on weekdays. All sites are fully accessible. Bring your helping hands and enjoy the opportunity to interact with seniors living in the only ward that spans all four quadrants of the city - Ward 6!
- Music Arts
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Photographer Needed
- Enrich the Lives of Seniors
- Activity Volunteer Needed for...
- Activity Volunteer
- SalesForce Volunteer
- Strength Training Insturctor
- Website Redesign or Update
- Poster Designer Needed
- Joomla Website Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Leader
- Super Fun Group Volunteer...
- Help us Connect through Social...
- Invest in DC's Seniors, Join our...
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors in...
- Tai Chi Teacher for Seniors
- Volunteer for Small Office...
- Website Support
- Afternoon Weekday Receptionist...
- Administrative and Clerical...