Are you seeking a valuble and meaningful internship? One that allows you to create your own schedule and offers ongoing training?
Hospice Compassus is seeking students who are interested in internships withinin the following areas:
1. Art Therapy
2. Music Therapy
3. Social Work
4. Healthcare Administrative
5. Chaplain / Bereavement
Hospice Compassus provides comfort and support to terminally ill patients and their families. Our patients are located within Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery Counties. Whether you prefer spending time with patients or working in an office based setting, please contact us for more information @ 215-557-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please Note To Participate in the Internship Program, You Must be Enrolled in a School Program
- Administrative Support
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Must Be Enrolled in a School Program at Time of Internship
- Hospice Chaplain
- Langhorne Hospice Volunteer...
- Retired! Looking for something...
- Retirement occurs when you...
- Do You Like Reading? Music?...
- Office Volunteers Needed in...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for...
- Philadelphia Area Hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteers Needed!
- Office / Administrative...
- Pet Therapy Dog or Cat
- Hospice Massage Therapist
- Hospice Recreational/Craft...
- Music Therapists/Musicians-Share...
- Hair Stylists-Help hospice...
- Veterans for hospice visits
- Internship Opportunities...
- Volunteers Needed for Pottstown