Do you reside in the Byron Center area? Do you wish to give back and enrich someone's life? If so, Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to sit with our hospice patients and provide companionship.
This position does involve training, TB test, Fingerprints and Background checks to assure the safety and well being of our patients.
Here at Grace, we understand the value that companionship, friendly visits, phone calls, and support adds to the patients and their caregivers life.
If you would like more information on how you can be part of the Grace Hospice team, call Julie today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support