Are you a Verteran who has some extra time? Do you wish to give support to your fellow veteran's? If so, Grace Hospicehas a unique opportunity for you!
Grace Hospiceunderstands and respects the value and importance vets offer to each other. That's why we strive to unite veteran hospice patients with other veterans. We have a vet-to-vet program which supplies that support.
If you are a veteran and wish to support and enhance someone at the end of life, contact Julie at Grace today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy