As a Construction Crew Leader, you are integral to our goals of building more homes and better neighborhoods and communities throughout our service area. Your primary responsibility will be to assist with hands on construction tasks including, but not limited to, site prep, framing, roofing, finish carpentry, landscaping and clean up. Additionally, you will lead small groups of volunteers, providing them with on-site orientations and safety talks and ensuring that they are well-employed while on work sites. On occasion, you may participate in larger community projects or affiliate events.
Please Note: while construction experience is helpful, it is not required.
* Interest in working outdoors and participating in hands-on building activities
* Ability (or willingness to learn) to drive large pick-up trucks
* Experience with power tools
* Experience working with volunteers or teaching/group facilitation experience
What’s needed to apply?
* Resume (tell us about your experience)
* Motivation Statement (express why you want to serve) - input in "Cover Letter" section
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1700 hours