Social Media Specialist
We’re looking for a social media specialist to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our social entrepreneurship venture, Brooklyn Vogue, a women's clothing boutique located in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our business venture, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and build meaningful connections that encourages our target buyers to take action.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network, their best practices and social analytic tools knowledge.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Adequate knowledge of CRO and SEO.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment