This is a position on The Children's Heart Foundation Board of Directors. Responsible for coordination of volunteer recruitment, training, communication and appreciation. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Event Chairs to ensure proper planning, scheduling, and execution of volunteer plan for event
- Quarterly communication with all interested volunteers via email or phone
- Recruiting and inspiring volunteers in fundraising, event planning, and event execution
- Ensuring all volunteers are entered into DonorPerfect
- Find ways to show appreciation to volunteers and to keep them motivated
- Work closely on with the Webmaster and Social Media Coordinator to showcase active volunteers
- Find webinars and training seminars the Board of Directors or other volunteers could attend to help benefit CHF TX
Needs to be extremely organized, a team player, and have very good communication skills. CHF TX can have up to 15 events across the state in one month in need of volunteers.
Expected time commitment is about 10-15 hours per week. Applications being accepted now. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per month
- Must be located in Central Texas
- CHW Volunteer Recruitment...
- CHW Sponsorship Subcommittee -...
- Secretary (Board Position)
- SUPER RUN volunteer
- CHW Food and Beverage...
- Golf Team and Registrants...
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed -...
- CHW Media Subcommittee - Central...
- CHW Raffle Subcommittee -...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Sponsorship Coordinator Needed...
- CHW Logistics Subcommittee...