Serve to create a future where older adults and those with disabilities and chronic illness are supported in the community rather than living in isolation or having to resort to institutional care. JOIN OUR 2016-17 FULL LIFE AMERICORPS TEAM!
We are currently filling 18 positions at Full Life Care and our community partners, Sound Generations, Alzheimer's Association, SHAG, King County Housing Authority and Wallingford Community Senior Center. AmeriCorps members commit to 10.5 months of service.
*At least 18 years of age
*U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or lawful Permanent Resident
*Must clear National Service Criminal History Checks
*Willingness to commit to 10.5 month service term, 40 hours/week
*Prefer Bachelor's Degree or some college.
*Prefer experience working with older adults, adults with disabilities, and/or healthcare issues.
*Living stipend of $1195/month
*Post service $5,730 Education Award
*Basic health coverage
*Student loan forbearance
*Eligibility for childcare
*Training and development related to position
Send cover letter and resume to: ShannonY@fulllifecare.org
To see a list of positions and for more information, visit:
- Elder care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10.5 months- 40 hours/week
- Everett Adult Day Health
- Full Life Care AmeriCorps Team...
- "Get Active Program" in Kent
- Adopt our Parking Strip in...
- SE Seattle Adult Day Health Care...
- Memory Care Home for late stage...
- Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation, or...
- Seeking visitors for lonely...
- "Wellness Studio" activities...
- Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury...
- Seeking Friendly Visitor for...
- Art Therapy Studio Assistant
- Visit with Lonely Elders in Your...
- Volunteer Musician Group Leader
- Visit with a Lonely Elder in...
- Help Seniors in North Seattle...
- Seeking Visitors for Isolated...
- Seeking Friendly Visitors for...
- Music Therapy in Behavioral...
- Sing alongs, entertainment, folk...