Looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience and serve your community?
We are looking for 2 national service volunteers to serve from December 1 st, 2017 to May 31 st, 2018, joining our current team of 11 AmeriCorps members at Full Life Care. (Other start dates available in January and February)
-Health Promotion and Volunteer Engagement Specialist- Full Life Adult Day Health, Kent
-Community Engagement Specialist- Sound Generations Volunteer Transportation
*At least 18 years of age
*U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or lawful Permanent Resident
*Must clear National Service Criminal History Checks
*Willingness to commit to 6 month service term, 40 hours/week
*Prefer Bachelor's Degree or some college.
*Prefer experience working with older adults, adults with disabilities, and/or healthcare issues.
*Living stipend of $1202/month
*Post service $2,907 Education Award
*Basic health coverage
*Student loan forbearance
*Eligibility for subsidized childcare
*Training and development related to position
For more information, visit our page at https://sites.google.com/site/fulllifecareamericorpsteam/
- Elder care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months- 40 hours/week
- Everett Adult Day Health
- Wellness Studio Gardening...
- Full Life Care AmeriCorps Team...
- "Get Active Program" in Kent
- Adopt our Parking Strip in...
- SE Seattle Adult Day Health Care...
- Activities assistant at...
- Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation, or...
- Seeking visitors for lonely...
- "Wellness Studio" activities...
- Nutrition Educator and Healthy...
- Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury...
- Volunteer for small maintenance...
- Wellness Studio Healthy Cooking...
- Pet therapy pairs wanted!
- Help Seniors in North Seattle...
- Bring holiday cheer to elders...
- Seeking Friendly Visitors for...
- Kent Adult Day Health