Would you like to help older adults and adults with disabilities be supported in the community rather than live in isolation and/or resort to institutional care? Are you looking to gain relevant experience in the healthcare or social services field?
JOIN OUR 2017-18 FULL LIFE AMERICORPS TEAM!
We are currently filling 12 positions at Full Life Care and our community partners: Sound Generations, SHAG Community Life Foundation, South Park Senior Center.
Service Term: October 1, 2017-August 15, 2018 OR October 16, 2017-August 31, 2018
*Living stipend of $1202/month
*Post service $5,815 Education Award
*Basic health coverage
*Student loan forbearance
*Eligibility for subsidized childcare
*Training and development related to position
*At least 18 years of age
*U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or lawful Permanent Resident
*Must clear National Service Criminal History Checks
*Willingness to commit to 10.5 month service term, 40 hours/week
*Prefer Bachelor's Degree or some college.
*Prefer experience working with older adults, adults with disabilities, and/or healthcare issues.
To see a full listing of our positions and links to apply, visit:
- Elder care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10.5 months- 40 hours/week
- Everett Adult Day Health
- Wellness Studio Gardening...
- Full Life Care AmeriCorps Team...
- "Get Active Program" in Kent
- Adopt our Parking Strip in...
- SE Seattle Adult Day Health Care...
- Art at Memory Care Home for late...
- Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation, or...
- Seeking visitors for lonely...
- "Wellness Studio" activities...
- Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury...
- Seeking Friendly Visitor for...
- Volunteer for small maintenance...
- Wellness Studio Healthy Cooking...
- Pet therapy pairs wanted!
- Help Seniors in North Seattle...
- Bring holiday cheer to elders...
- Seeking Friendly Visitors for...
- Kent Adult Day Health