Looking for a short-term opportunity to gain valuable experience and serve your community? We are looking for 6 national service volunteers to serve from January 16, 2017-July 15, 2017, joining our current team of 16 AmeriCorps members at Full Life Care.
Community Resource Specialist (2) at SHAG Community Life Foundation
*At least 18 years of age
*U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or lawful Permanent Resident
*Must clear National Service Criminal History Checks
*Willingness to commit to 6 month service term, 40 hours/week
*Prefer Bachelor's Degree or some college.
*Prefer experience working with older adults, adults with disabilities, and/or healthcare issues.
*Living stipend of $1195/month
*Post service $2,887 Education Award
*Basic health coverage
*Student loan forbearance
*Eligibility for subsidized childcare
*Training and development related to position
Send cover letter and resume to: ShannonY@fulllifecare.org
To see a list of positions and for more information, visit:
- Elder care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months- 40 hours/week
- Everett Adult Day Health
- Full Life Care AmeriCorps Team...
- "Get Active Program" in Kent
- Adopt our Parking Strip in...
- SE Seattle Adult Day Health Care...
- Memory Care Home for late stage...
- Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation, or...
- Seeking visitors for lonely...
- "Wellness Studio" activities...
- Cafe assistant at drop in mental...
- Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury...
- Seeking Friendly Visitor for...
- Art Studio Assistant
- Visit with Lonely Elders in Your...
- Volunteer Musician Group Leader
- Help Seniors in North Seattle...
- Visit with a Lonely Elder in...
- Seeking Visitors for Isolated...
- Seeking Friendly Visitors for...
- Kent Adult Day Health