CPR and First Aid Trainer Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave WSt. Paul, MN 55108
Are you a nurse? Recently retired? Do you have experience teaching CPR and First Aid Certification Courses and are a certified teacher? We are searching for you. This is an opportunity two to three times a year to share with others your knowledge and skillset. Our non-profit program is searching for a nurse current or retired, certified in CPR and First Aid Teaching to help empower our volunteers and staff. You will be conducting this course with the support and assistance of our program. We offer this vital training to our volunteers and staff. This is done so that our volunteers feel supported and enabled to act in an emergency situation that may arise during visits volunteering with their elderly friend. Can you give of your time? Please contact our program with questions and for further details.
- Adult Education
- Elder care
- Teaching / Instruction
- Verbal / Written Communication
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Teaching one or two classes a year
- We ask that you are currently certified to teach CPR and First Aid, if you are an nurse even better.
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder