You might be just who we are looking for!
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to make a difference in the world?
Do you want to help children? Orphaned children? Poverty-stricken children? Sick children? Children with special needs?
Do you have three hours per week or more to volunteer?
Are you organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently and take on responsibility?
Then you may be just the individual we are seeking to be Program Manager of Maya’s Hope!
Founded in November 2010, Maya’s Hope has impacted the lives of hundreds of children in Ukraine and Philippines. You can learn more about our activities at:
www.mayashope.org or www.facebook.com/mayashope
As Program Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining files on our sponsored students that include the children's profiles, photos, and videos.
- Knowledge and ability to use Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube
- Fast and accurate typing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone
You will be working in a small office of two people and may sometimes be working by yourself.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in international development!
We are looking for someone top-notch who truly wants to help these children.
Please send an email and resume to email@example.com . Be sure to tell us why you are perfect for this role! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 3 hours per week in office
- Life Coach needed for...
- Russian and Ukrainian to English...
- Board Member Opening at Maya's...
- HR recruiter and specialist/...
- PR and Marketing Expert to help...
- Tagalog/English Translator (must...
- Super FUNraisers / Fundraisers
- Event Planner needed for small...
- Graphic Designer Volunteer for...
- Host to Join Host Committee for...
- Salesforce Expert Needed :)
- Sponsor a Child Program Manager
- Chair of the Board Opening -...