We are looking for a Program Manager who will come into our office at least 3 hours a week.
The individual will be responsible for maintaining children's profiles, photos, videos and labeling them.
-knowledge and usage of Google Drive, Dropbox, fast typing skills, Youtube
-attention to detail
-can work alone
You will be working in a small office of two people and may be by yourself.
It's a great opportunity to get your feet wet in international development. Volunteers who have worked with Maya's Hope have gone on to such positions in Accounting, working at an Embassy and more.
We are looking for someone top-notch who truly has a heart for helping these children.
You can read more about these children on our blog:
or go to http://facebook.com/mayashope
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 3 hours per week in office
- FUN AND PASSIONATE FUNDRAISER!
- Volunteer with neat handwriting
- Tax Letters/Thank You Notes...
- Russian-English Translator
- Photo Assistants for Photography...
- Volunteer Recruiter /...
- Glitter-Loving Marketing Genius
- Research companies to help with...
- Bulgarian/English Translator...
- Make Glitter Cards and Have fun
- Super FUNraisers
- Development Associate at Maya's...
- Karaoke Event Planner and PR...
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Grant Writer who produces RESULTS!
- Host to Join Host Committee for...
- Sponsor a Child Program Manager
- Photographer needed for a NYC...