Help Wounded and Seriously Ill Veterans have Dignity and Comfort through Operation Healing Angel of Homefront Hugs Foundation
- 2 oncology units, and one Brain Injury unit in Boston need comfort and therapeutic items for patients who are dying or have serious illnesses or wounds ( the goal is to help our veterans not feel forgotten and have some much needed and earned dignity)
- OR please donate any funds here or at : http://HomefrontHugs.org then click on " NEVER FORGET "
- OR adopt one of our hospitals in need to send monthly items to for 6-12 months and become an Operation Healing Angel volunteer ...alone ,as a group or business - items can be letters, cards or more substantial depending on what you can and wish to do . Anything helps. Our support is also for our hero medical staff overseas or here stateside when you help with Operation Healing Angel .
- OR help us share and spread the need as we need some volunteers able to blog or post on whatever social media platforms you like - or share within your community .
Email Volunteer@HomefrontHugs.org or donate funds here .
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 5
- Your time commitment is up to you
- Just a caring heart and respect for the sacrifices of our veterans and hero medical staff