Have you mastered the art of fundraising? We need an enthusiastic volunteer to design and manage community fundraisers (movie fundraiser, dinner fundraiser, ebay Auction, for exaplme) and influence our media campaigns and messaging.
You'd play an integral role in organising our events, developing and coordinating web-based (crowdfunding) fundraising, overseeing corporate fundraising, including employee giving and matched giving from employers, and inspiring new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters.
The great news is that we have a lot of warm leads (500+) due to our outreach efforts, and we're using an existing industry-standard database to manage these potential donors.
If you can motivate others to give on behalf of the Foundation's causes, we'd be honored to have you on our team, and we hope that your generosity is returned to you tenfold. Whatever you do will most certainally look awesome on a resume.
We're a startup nonprofit. We have a monthly social meeting at O'Sullivan's Sports Bar. However, you'd also meet up with the Executive Director as needed at a local coffee house to collaborate. You'd pretty much do your work from home. :)
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...