Volunteer Services, a program of Catholic Community Services, assists low-income elders and persons living with disabilities. Volunteers can provide assistance with light housecleaning, transportation, grocery shopping, home repair and yard care. With a little help from volunteers, clients can continue to live independently in their homes.
Due to the vulnerable population we serve, volunteers must complete an application form, pass a Washington State Patrol check and attend an orientation
For more information about this opportunity or others, Please select the "I Want to Help" button. An email will be sent to you with additional information regarding our program and the application forms.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- * under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Shoreline: On-Call Volunteer
- Help Seniors Get Around
- Central District: Help Us With...
- Want your group to make a big...
- Are you interested in a career...
- Return a favor for a veteran
- Give 2 hours a month and change...
- You are special; here's a chance...
- Seattle: On-Call Volunteers...
- Mow-a-thon in North Seattle
- Your driving skills are in great...
- Be A Companion!
- Do you live in or near Kirkland?...
- Show off your driving skills!
- Redmond: Senior needs assistance...
- Companion Needed To Help A Woman...
- Veterans Driving Veterans
- Your group will make a difference
- Habla Espanol?
- Is Farsi a language you speak?